One more chance....

Teri stared at James not knowing what to say next. James edged her on to talk with a smerk on his face, waiting to see how she was going to get out of this one. That was one thing James loved about her in high school she use to keep the guys on their toes. See Teri knew when to act like a lady but could hang with the boys anyday and that was such a turn on to him. He kised Teri on the forehead and left the room so she could handle her business.

Ummm Brian you are where? "Teri stop playing and open the door I don't want to wake up your parents" Brian insisted on the phone. I hate to disappoint you but I'm not there. Yes you are stop playing, your car is in the driveway. Look Brian, I know it may seem like we are on good terms but that isn't the case. You were wrong the other night and even though we did what we did doesn't mean that it's all good. Teri, that still doesn't explain where you are at midnight on a Friday but your car is here. I told you I was with friends earlier I just decide not to go home. "Who are you with? Brian asked as he was getting irritated. I'm with Tanya, and you know she lives all the way on 23mile road. So after coming out here and hanging out she is not taking me home at all this time of night. Tanya, you barely talk to her. Teri had to come up with someone that she didn't speak with or see on a regular but was known for hanging out with periodically. But most of all Teri knew that Brian was not driving way out there especially at midnight. We went to Lakeside then had dinner at D&B it was a little late once we talked and ate, no need to come to the city.

James stood in the doorway with a cupcake from Teri's favorite bakery. Teri, just shook her head as she continued to lie to Brian so she could enjoy the rest of her night with Jay. James entered the room and began to kiss Teri on her neck while she was on the phone. "Teri, can we spend tomorrow together I have something for you", asked Brian. Baby I love you and I don't want to lose you. Teri's feelings of confusion came back and she felt bad for what she did tonight. She is still with Brian and James is leaving, "maybe I should tell James to take me home early" she thought. Look Bri, we will figure that out later right now I just want to finish talking to my girl and go to bed. I will call you when I make it home, TT I love you. "I love you too", Teri responded.

As Teri hung up the phone James took a deep breath. He knew that Teri loved Brian but at that point it was up close and personal. He made up in his mind that there was going to be nothing else sexual and he would just enjoy the fact that he had the chance to spend time with his first love. "So back to Purple Rain", stated James. But Teri was overwhelmed at this point her thoughts and feelings were not connected. "James, why are you going to Europe", Teri asked. She was really trying to wrap her mind around the thought of them pursuing something when he will be thousands of miles away. My job is openning new offices in London, Germany and Japan, I am a member of the lead design team for the firm and I need to be there to launch things. Besides its a great opportunity and I would be an idiot to pass this up. "So what is it that you can possibly see happening with us?". asked Teri. Like I told you I would love the chance for us to finally have a relationship. But I do understand that you have a man and you two are still a couple. I would be wrong to tell you to leave him for me knowing that I'm moving to Europe.

Honestly how would that work? I'm here your there, how often are we going to see each other? As often as you would like James answered. I can't afford that you are the one that decided to start your career now I have to finish school. Teri, all you would need to do is let me know when and I will take care of everything. I know you are finishing up school I would never take that from you. Let's do this how about we table this discussion, it's almost 2am let's call it a night? James suggested. Teri, had so much going on in her head right now she didn't know if she was coming or going. You know what Jay your right, let's lay it down I'm getting a headache. "Baby are you ok?" asked James. I'm good I just need to go to sleep.

Teri climbed up in the bed and turned over on her side so that James couldn't see the look of guilt and confusion on her face. She couldn't believe how Brian was being so sweet and trying to be attentive. But on the other hand what if her and James got closer, he is so perfect and already established. "What in the world am I going to do?", Teri thought to herself. James turned the T.V. off and climbed into bed with Teri and he knew that talking to Brian put a damper on things so he stayed on his side of the bed. But to his surprise once he got in the bed Teri rolled over in his arms and kissed him on the lips gently, "Night Jay", night "T".

Teri woke up to the smell of pancakes, bacon, and the sound of espn. All she could do was laugh, she got out of bed and took a quick shower. It was about 10am and knowing James he had already started his day and had been dressed for a while now. Teri double checked in the mirror before walking into the living area of the suite. Hair looks good, make-up is on point and she had on a cute fitted shirt, a denim skirt and a pair of fly long prada boots. Teri comes out the room and she knows him so well he was sitting there drinking some starbucks watching espn and reading the paper. Morning, morning T, are you hungry I ordered you pancakes and bacon. Actually I am a little hungry, so what is on the agenda for today? Just eat, but we do need to be ready to go in like 45 minutes. "So you were just going to let me sleep", Teri said jokingly. No silly I heard you when you got in the shower and planned accordingly, ohh I see.

Once Teri was done eating she knew James had something up his sleeve. She had a funny feeling that he was not to be trusted today but in a good kind of way. Teri was watching every move that James made even as they walked to the elevator in the Hotel. She watched him walk with his slight bowlegged swagger as she followed behind him, "this is not making things better", she thought. Teri was a sucker for bowlegged, prettyboys and James being smart was just icing on the cake. Once they got into the elevator Teri realized something. "Jay where are we going where we don't need coats". Teri asked. Shhhh, Teri had this uh-oh look on her face as she noticed the boyish mischevious look on his. As the elevator doors opened James looked over at Teri smiied as he reached for her hand. What Teri didn't know was that there was a movie theater connected to the hotel and they were going for an early movie.

Since they had alread eaten breakfast they just grabbed something to drink for the movie. There were a few other couples scattered in the theater with plenty of seating available. James didn't care he went all the way up to the top where they sat in a corner that only had two seats. As soon as the intro to the movie began James pulled Teri close to him. Teri was so into the movie that she didn't notice that he had eased his manhood from his zipper and while he was massaging her thigh he was massaging himself. As Teri laid snuggled in James arms, he slowly took her hand and placed it on his stiffening member. Teri, flinched and was about to shout "What the hell?" But James eyes looked at her in a way to quiet all that noise. His manhood felt good and warm in her hands as well as a little slippery. Hmmmm, but before she could say a word he whispered, "It's flavored and edible lubricant". She responded, "I knew you were up to something" "Uh ooh shiiit Teri, damn" James was becoming more aroused by the seconds. His hand went from squeezing her thigh to easing up her thigh. Teri stayed focused on the movie as if nothing was going on, yet her hand was still attached to his manhood not missing a beat. He took her panties and gently moved them to the side as he took his index finger and ring finger and parted her soft moist lips, and then using his middle finger to tease her clit. Teri still remained focused on the movie, but James was very talented he took piano lessons when they were younger and it was beginning to show. Teri tried her best to keep her composure but she began to squirm and let out very faint moans. Teri was about to lose her cool and before James knew it Teri unbuttoned his pants took hold of all his manhood she kissed him and during the kiss James had stood her up and got them into a comfortable position. He pulled her to him, lifted her skirt, and then eased her directly on his stiff-as-gibraltar member. Teri, quietly gasping for air, "James what if we get caught?" James replied, "So let it be written, so let it be done". "Smart ass", Teri replied. "T, just watch the movie as I watch your beautiful ass." "Punk", "Really", said James, he went deeper and stroked harder. "So Teri, am I still a punk?" "Yep",she replied. And with that James gave a swift stroke that caused Teri to mumble something that needed a translator. Mind you the other people in the theater had no idea what was taking place on the top row. The action packed film kept their eyes glued to the screen along with the sounds. Teri knew how to hold her own and was meeting James stroke-for-stroke. It was so good to James that he raisd Teri to an almost standing position and the angle was so perfect that he began to hit her g-spot. "Jay you are going to make me Scream up in here, cause you are h-h-hiting my spot." James leaned into her ear and whispered," I can keep this up baby but I know we are taking a risk doing this in a public place; you tell me when you're ready and I'm right there with you." James then pulled all the way out waited 2 seconds and went all the way back inside of Teri. He reapeated this 4 more times, and from the sounds of Teri's moans of ecstasy and the way she was moving he knew that time was approaching. "You ready baby" He whispered. Teri nodded, and they both released; as James pulled her body back against his so that it fit perfectly. The juices that were released into Teri took James to another level, a point of no return. He had never done this with anyone before in his life. Neither had Teri, but she just let him do him.


As they regained their composure; James pulled out some moist wipes and passed some to Teri. "The perfect gentleman, you planned this from beginning to end didn't you?" James smiled, "Who me,no I actually wanted to see the movie." They looked at each other and Teri gave him a peck on the lips. They began to really focus on the movie, James felt his phone vibrate he looked at it briefly. "I'll be right back T, this is my job calling", James whispered and and leaned over and kissed her on the forehead. When James returned he had this crazy look on his face. "What is it baby; is it Shauna?" James replied, "Nope, I wish, that wouldn't have been a problem; T, the three guys sitting down there, is Brian and two of his boys"....

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!!! This is dynamite. Sidenote, my brother was married to a girl name Terri Lynn!!! This is like true drama, suspense, sex.... Can't wait for more.

    ReplyDelete