Goodbye.....

James, stop playing Brian is not here. Teri, I'm serious I know that we have never met but I've seen enough pictures to know what he looks like. Teri moved to the edge of the seat to get a better look, "Shit that is him" she whispered. How in the world are we going to get out of here with him sitting right in the middle of the row? "Look all we have to do is sit here until the very end of the movie then I will leave out and text you when the the coast is clear", James explained. Teri agreed to the plan but was wondering "what in the world was Brian doing in Canada". It was obvious why her and James were there, but who was Brian hiding from?

Teri sat there watching the end of the movie and every move they made below them. James grabbed her hand and reassured her that nothing was going to happen. She sat back and refocused on the movie that was almost over. As the credits began to come down on the screen she watched the three of them get up. It was like they were moving in slow motion, her heart started racing and her hands were sweating. When they were walking out of the aisle she saw her life flash in front of her cause Brian started to look up. But James noticed it as well and put his arm around her and began to pretend to kiss her, "Teri, I know u feel uncomfortable right now but go with it" James said in her ear.

Once the coast was clear they carried the plan out James went to the lobby and text her when they were gone. James was worried that this would ruin the rest of the day. "T, do you want to go home?". James asked as they got off the elevator to go back to the suite. "I just want to know what he was doing here", she blurted out. He's never brought me here, hell I didn't even know this place existed, for someone that wants to spend the day with me why is he out of the country? Teri, continued to have a private conversation out loud as if James wasn't there.

James went into the kitchen area and poured himself a drink. There was a knock at the door that startled Teri to stop her babbling. "Its just lunch so you don't have to get scared". James said in a sarcastic voice. "Not funny Jay". Actually it is you stop talking about Brian as if he was at the door. The waiter brought in the salads, fruit and cheesecake that James had pre-ordered for their lunch. Teri sat down and began to get situated and try to forget what just happened and her phone rang. She looked at it hesitantly, but it was her mom. "Hello", ummm you could have called and checked in with us missy, I know you are grown and all but your father and I haven't really seen you since you got home. "I apologize mom, I will be home later on this afternoon", Teri responded.

Teri, we need to talk James stated as she hung up the phone. "What's on your mind?" "You remember when we were 16 and I use to listen to you talk about Brian the good as well as the bad?", James asked. "Yes, I remember you help me get through a lot of things back then", Teri said admitingly. I want you in my life more then anything as my friend, lover, companion and anything else I can have. "OK", Teri said with a blank look on her face. "I don't know if I can do that if you are still with him". "James, what happen to you giving me time and understanding that we are still technically together?", she asked with irritation. I do believe you said no pressure and now this. "Teri, after seeing your reaction today I will just be playing myself. Evidently, you are ok with being with someone who cheats and is always putting you last. I wanted to show you that you deserve better and the finer things in life, but that is all I can do. After lunch we can go and I will take you home",James shouted out. He grabbed the remote and turned the T.V. on.

Teri didn't know what to say, but she knew James well enough to know that he was pissed and was done with the situation. She didn't want their last couple of hours to be spent with them on bad terms. "Ok T, think of something quick before you completely lose the true love of your life". Teri thought to herself. Her appetite was gone, so she excused herself from the table and went into the bedroom so she could figure out her next move. Teri, didn't know what to do, she was in a major state of confusion. She knew that she loved Brian, but really felt that they were growing apart and she wasn't sure if they could ever get back to where they were before. Now this weekend with James, was mind blowing she had never been treated this way by any man, but he was leaving in less then 24 hours. "The big question is how do I feel about James, it could just be lust or just fulfilling a fantasy. But I did love him at one point and now we may finally have a chance", Teri had these thoughts running a hundred miles an hour in her head.

Teri walked into the living area of the suite and James was passed out in a chair. With a sneaky devilish look on her face she gently unzips his pants and begins to stroke him slowly causing him to move but while still in sleep mode. As James came to and realized what was going on Teri had already put him in her mouth and was massaging him with her tongue and the suction of her jaws. "Teri, waa-a-it, let gooooo, I can't take it shit", James said in his resisting state. Teri continued to go up and down taking every inch of his manhood as he moaned and pleading for mercy. "AHHH Teri, I'm about to cum baby". Teri stopped and James looked at her with disappointment in his eyes, but he was still hard and throbbing. She stood in front of him and completely undressed then pulled his pants down and straddled him as if she was a jockey mounting her horse for a race.

Teri worked it slowly making every stroke intense and meaningful. They stared into one another's eyes like they were looking into each other's soul. James still trying to resist, "T, we shouldn't be doing this", he said faintly. "Shhhh, don't talk just enjoy as I clinch my walls and you carve your mark inside of me", Teri whispered as she nibbled on his ear. Speeding her strokes up more, more, and more James let out a sound of great pleasure. "Bay,I,I," Teri kissed him before he could say it and their bodies moved along with the sounds of their heartbeat until they both felt the burst come out. All you could hear were screams of passion and sounds of great enjoyment.

Teri, was sitting on his lap in James arms and she never wanted to leave from this spot. "Baby, don't give up on me just yet. I know I freaked out today but it will take some time with my situation. But you are the other beat to my heart, please just give me a chance", Teri asked as she stared into his eyes. "It's getting late, I have to get you home so I can have dinner with my family", James said while looking at Teri with Tears in his eyes. Teri got up off of his lap knowing that the reality was hitting him that he was about to leave and go half-way around the world.

It was so quiet as they cleaned up and gathered their things together to leave. Neither one of them wanted to discuss what was about to take place, every time one looked at the other they would look away and not say a word. James helped the bellman put their bags on the cart and then intertwined his fingers with Teri's as they walked to the elevator. "Are you ok?", asked Teri. James looked at Teri, "T, I love you and I didn't realize how much until today when you woke me up." Teri could feel the tears coming and one ran down her cheek, James wiped it away. "I never thought it would be this hard to say good-bye to you". James whispered and kissed her on her cheek where the tear fell.

Teri just dazed out of the window for the entire drive back to her parents house. As soon as James turned onto the street the tears started flowing as she looked out the window. Her heart was hurting, she never had to say good-bye to him before. Even when they were in high school they talked after she went to her new school, then they would just lose contact. But to have to say bye and know that he wasn't going to be a couple of hours away was killing her inside. James pulled up in front of the house and started to get out of the truck. "No", Teri shouted. "T, I want to go in and say hi to your parents". James stated. "Jay, this is hard enough", Teri turned to face him with the tears running down her face. James, leaned over and kissed Teri like never before. "Don't cry baby it isn't good-bye, I will see you soon". James got out of the truck walked around and open the door for Teri. She was pulling herself together before going in the house. Being the gentleman that he is, James walked her to the door but she wouldn't let him go inside.

He reached in his coat pocket and pulled out an envelope. "Open after I leave, promise?" James said. Teri was so choked up she couldn't do anything but nod her head yes. James grabbed her in his arms and whispered in her ear,"I love you, always have and always will". He kissed her and turned and walked away without looking back. Teri let out a deep sigh as she watched him pull off and turned to go into the house. "Hi mom,hi dad", she blurted out as she quickly ran pass her parents and up the stairs so she wouldn't have to talk. She looked in the mirror and cried some more as she replayed everything in her mind of the last two days. She laid across the bed smiling and reliving every touch, convesation and even the small spats they had. Her phone began to alert her that she had a text message. "Stop crying it isn't forever just for a short while, open your envelope and I promise I will call after dinner", love Jay.

Teri was smiling from ear to ear that text meant more to her then the entire weekend itself. She jumped up and grabbed the envelope off the dresser where she put it. When she opened it her jaw dropped open in excitement. "From the other beat of your heart, Jay" To her surprise there were not one, but two tickets wrapped up in the note. One is for London and the other was for Germany. Teri began to dance around with excitement, not noticing that Brian was standing in her doorway with balloons and a teddybear. "What are you so happy about", Brian said startling Teri and causing her to scream.....

4 comments:

  1. Didn't I read that Brian and James knew each other from high school?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No they do not know one another James knows about Brian, Brian has no clue

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a great writer. You keep writing and I keep reading, and I will continue to read for as long as you write. Your storyline continues to grow and your characters could be myself and my friends. There are so many aspects of your story that most anyone can relate to, it is so exciting. As long as you keep writing will be here waiting for the next segment. I am so excited about where I see your writing career going, and I plan to follow it to the very end. You are my new favorite writer. Gigi

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Geralding Shivers...Thank you so much for reading and I am glad that you enjoy my story...Please continue to read and post comments they help a great deal.

    ReplyDelete