Decisions....

"Can't I just be happy", Teri responded. "I guess but, I'm the one that is suppose to make you dance and you haven't seen me in days", Brian said as he walked over towards Teri. Teri quickly shoved the tickets under a magazine on her dresser. "Bri, not funny and what happen to a phone call to let me know that you are on the way?", she asked. "Since when do I need to call, besides I told you I wanted us to do something today", Brian answered. "I know just wanted to be able to get ready, anyway where are we going?, Teri asked. "I wanted to check out this new drama suspense that just came out, we haven't gone to the movies in a while", he said.

It took Teri everything in her being to not bring up seeing him in Canada at the theater. But she knew that she would have to explain why she was there also. Teri walked away from him towards the new bear and balloons. "He is cute what should I name him?" Teri asked referring to the new bear. Whatever you like he is all yours Brian said jokingly as he wrapped his arms around Teri. "The question I have for you is are you all mine?" Brian looked at Teri like he just seen a ghost. "What are you talking about, do we really have to do this right now?", Brian asked.

Even though Brian was there and he was trying to make up for his wrong doing. Teri was still having this gut feeling that something wasn't right. Teri and Brian were a couple but they also kind of grew up together. They use to talk about any and everything in the beginning, but Brian changed and began to do what his friends did; cheat and lie. Teri had a great weekend and she had told herself that she wouldn't allow the weekend to determine her decision. Right now at that moment she was speaking from her heart and the love that she has for Brian and she wanted to know the truth.

"Listen, I can't go on not saying anything or accepting the fact that things bewteen us have changed. This is your option either we deal with it right now tonight or you can leave and never come back. If we are not going to be together when I go back to school I want the slate wiped clean." Teri sat on the vanity chair in her room and patiently waited for his response. "Teri, baby let's not do this, let's just enjoy one another's company." Brian walked over to her and tried to kiss her. "NO!", she said as she got up and walked away so that he was no longer in her personal space.

"OK TT what do you want to know?" Brian said in a small rage. "I want to know the truth, how many times was it really just the one time, why does it feel like you are with other women all the time?", she asked as the tears started to bellow up. "Teri, don't do this not now", Brian pleaded. "Why not now, we are suppose to be together forever and I can't trust you farther then I can see you. You changed and started acting like your boys. Trying to screw everything with two legs and a vagina." "Ok you want the truth, I've been cheating on you since we were in high school!", Brian blurted out. But once he seen the look on his high school sweethearts face he would do anything to take those words back.

Teri started crying and fell to her knees in hurt and disappointment. She couldn't breathe and then she felt like there was a knife in her chest. "Why did she insist on knowing, how could he do this to us, we had so many dreams and plans", Teri thought as she sat on the floor in the middle of her bedroom. "Teri, please listen none of them mean anything to me it was just sex you are the one I love and want to be with forever", Brian began to plead as he helped Teri off the floor. Teri couldn't think straight, him telling her that he has been cheating since high school just kept ringing in her head. "GET OUT!!! Now, we have nothing else to talk about or say to one another ever again", Teri screamed out loudly. She had so much anger in her that she could have just killed him, but she knew that it wasnt worth it.

"Baby I know your upset and you want me to leave, but we should talk about this", Brian said. Brian decided to sit on the other side of the room not knowing how Teri was going to react. "I thought I told you to leave?", Teri stated firmly. Brian's phone began to ring, he looked at then put it away. "Who is that, why won't you answer the phone?", Teri questioned as she rushed towards him. Brian sitting in a state of confusion, realizing that his relationship was crumbling like a cookie right in front of him. Teri snatched the phone out of his hands so quick that he couldn't say or do anything. Teri answered the phone but didn't say a word and Brian was in total silence from shock. All she heard was a voice saying baby, hello, hello. But the craziest thing happened the voice clicked, "Gwen, is that you?"

3 comments:

  1. omg i wanna read more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bout time i beend waiting this forevers now let me read brb lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this young authors work, and I simply cannot get enough. Please continue writing, I will buy all of your books. Exceptional writing, so real, like a family member, friend or even my own life.

    ReplyDelete